Dinosaur Birthday Cake

Dinosaur Birthday Cake

This week my littlest boy turned 1. While I am no expert on the subject, I love to make fun birthday cakes for the kiddos. For his birthday we went to the Natural History Museum in London and he spent the whole day roaring like a dinosaur so I had to make a dinosaur cake. I was inspired by this cake I saw on Pinterest although mine is on a much smaller scale. I baked a chocolate cake in a round metal bowl and used the left over mixture to make cupcakes. My favourite recipe for chocolate cake is from this book from the Primrose Bakery, the chocolate sponge is really tasty and moist. It went down a treat and he loved it. And of course he made a huge mess while eating it. Just like 1-year-old's should. Zoe xx

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...