10 Favourites from the Autumn


Over the last three months I have shared with you lots of new projects and ideas. I thought it would be a good time to do an Autumn round-up starting with this Easy Infinity Scarf. A great tutorial for even the most beginner sewer.

If you love sewing but were looking for a larger project to get stuck into then you could try making an Octagons Quilt like this one. This now lives on our bed in our newly decorated bedroom:

I have shared a few things that we made for our bedroom and there are still a few to come! A new feature was started by Cassie called 'Dished up'. She shared her recipe for Sticky Toffee Cake for Bonfire Night.

And her yummy Squidgy Apple Cake that she made from her apples given to her by a friend:

I also shared with you my Rocky Road Recipe and I am hoping to make a christmas version soon too, nom nom nom.

I finished my Crochet Angry Birds set in time for Boaz Birthday, and there are tutorials for a few of the different birds so if you crochet, and have a little boy still to buy a christmas present for, you could make him a set of these.

But more recently we have been working at at Christmas Craft Fairs. Cassie and I have been to a couple of fairs so far and we might even be squeezing in another one soon so we will tell all about that in time too.




For the fairs I made some fun Business Cards that look like luggage tags and these made out bags personal and cute.


Then I shared the Felt Advent Calendar which we have already had two lots of sweeties from and the children are loving it. It has been a lot of fun seeing other advent calendars that people have made and makes me want to make a new one for next year. Don't think I really need to though!





Over the next season we will have even more Christmas makes to share, Cassie will continue to dish up lots of srummy things and I will be starting lots of new things for the New Year. Exciting! Zoe xx











No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...