Upcycle: Decoupage Birds on Wire



These little birds on this box were inspired by the brilliant Martha Stewart and her Encyclodepia of Crafts Book. Her instructions suggest putting the decoupaged birds on a chest of drawers as it makes them look as thought they are balancing on wire but I wanted something to jazz up this chest. This chest has in fact been in my parents house for as long as I can remember but I begged them for it and when they finally agrees I painted it my own colour and added the birds. 



Its currently stuffed full of hats, gloves, scarves and coats so my kids can wrap themselves up easily when we are on our way out (well thats the theory any way). You may have spotted it when I shared about my blue bureau. I still have to finish lining this but I will definitely update you with it soon. I love a good upcycled piece of furniture. Zoe xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...