Homemade Lemonade



The first time I had homemade lemonade I was in America on the 4th of July. I was at a barbecue and I remember drinking it and thinking, 'I have to learn to make this.' This is how I make it, but I like it REALLY lemony, so you might want to add more sugar than me.
 I use the juice from 4 lemons, 125g caster sugar, 1l fizzy water (or still if you prefer) and ice. The method is so simple. I heat the juice and the sugar in a saucepan until all the sugar dissolves. Then I take it off the heat and, once cooled, pour in the water. I used slightly less than 1l of water for this batch but add as much as you think tastes right.



















It  is so refreshing to have this on a hot day so its perfect for this week. Long may the sun shine so we can drink more of this tasty stuff. Enjoy it! Zoe xx

P.S Comments are now working properly, so if you'd like to add a comment to any post, go ahead!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...